Medical Coder Openings
Now hiring Certified Medical Coders to work remotely on various projects. Experienced coders as well as New Graduates welcome to apply. Full time and part time available, paid training, and competitive wages.
• Enjoy the flexibility to work from home days, nights and weekends based on your availability
• Pay per chart with flexible minimum weekly requirements
• Paid online training provided
• Paperless online system makes for easy coding
• 1099 Contract Position
• Support team available 24/7
• Must hold current AHIMA or AAPC certification
• Extensive knowledge of ICD-9-CM outpatient diagnosis coding guidelines
• ICD-10 training preferred but not currently required for all job opportunities
• Ability to code using ICD-9-CM code book without the use of an encoder
• Reliability and a commitment to meeting tight deadlines
• Exemplary attention to detail and completeness – all coders must maintain 95% accuracy on all projects
• High-speed internet access and home computer with current Windows operating system and updated anti-virus software installed
If you meet the requirements, submit your resume.